Monday, February 22, 2010

I Googled Me

So,
I was rummaging through old emails on a rampant search for one particular line in one particular old email, date unknown. As expected, the search was futile as my recollection of the line was a vague scramble of letters dating back to atleast 2000. Anyways, i got sidetracked by an email I'd sent to myself with blog posts and articles about Mosadi Music over the years. And since I'm yet to figure out what blogging is really all about, I thought I'd share some of them here:

From Glide Magazine:








Mosadi on NPR's 'The State of Things' with Frank Stasio (January 2007):





(that's the handsome Frank Stasio to the right)


Mosadi on OkayGreat.com:

Mosadi opening for Urban Sophisticate's CD Release as blogged by Jake And Not Jake radio station, WXYC (scroll down to Oct. 8th, 2008 post):
Mosadi at Love Production Blog:
Ok. That's it. Lunch is over and I just dropped tuna in my lap.
And a friendly reminder: This Friday, Feb. 26th. The Pinhook. Durham. 10p. Do it.
sa

No comments:

Post a Comment